Twelve minutes to improved fitness
If you find that the usual forms of exercise are too time-consuming or too inconvenient, you are on the right page. There is a form of exercise that you can do almost anywhere without even changing your clothes. Most people can benefit from it, regardless of age or physical condition. That would be Synergetics, which combines the benefits of five different types of exercise but with an added bonus:
- It strengthens your muscles and builds lean body mass like lifting weights, but you don’t need any bulky, expensive or complicated equipment.
- It stretches, balances and relaxes your body like yoga, but you don’t have to get down on the floor.
- It improves agility like tai chi, but there are no complicated movements or long sequences to remember.
- It is gently aerobic, but you don’t have to sweat, change your clothes, or leave home.
- It is weight-bearing like walking, but it can be done indoors or out, so you don’t have to depend on the weather.
- Like no other exercise program we know of, Synergetics also tones the muscles in your face for a more youthful appearance.
- If you have not exercised in a long time, you can start with low intensity and and increase it as you gain fitness.
- Synergetics is perfect for weight management programs. By doing one twelve minute session before breakfast and another before bedtime, you can boost your body’s metabolism while building lean tissue. Doing three minutes of Synergetics any time may help you to manage your appetite.
- Synergetics is ideal for people who travel a lot. Most hotel rooms provide plenty of space for a Synergetics session.
- For those who play golf, tennis or other sports, Synergetics is an ideal whole body warm up.
- For those who are unsteady on their feet, Synergetics movements can be adapted to be done sitting on a stool or chair.
- Anyone who wants to be fitter, more energetic and more relaxed can benefit from this easy-to-learn, convenient exercise system.